About Asia e University
AeU’s commitment to drive higher education’s digital frontier manifests in a number of exciting ways. From world-class learning support to our forward-thinking staff, our technological infrastructure or our exclusive partnerships, we’re constantly striving for new ways to improve student experience and the learning outcomes.
We have taken flexibility to a new level by combining our experience in open, online and distance learning with the very latest technology-rich innovative learning environments.
We are strategically poised to reach learners wherever they are in the world.
AeU was announced as the best ACD project during the ACD meeting in Kuwait
Malaysia’s Former Deputy Prime Minister, YB Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin quoted the following:
“Malaysia is a prime mover of e-education with the establishment of the Asia e University. It is regarded as the most successful project among member nations of the Asia Cooperation Dialogue (ACD).”
Asia e University 8th Convocation Ceremony
Asia e University Recognition
AeU was rated with Tier 4 for SETARA 2017
- ACD DOHA Declaration
- ACD Islamabad Declaration
AeU is a member of:
- Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU)
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- The Observatory on Borderless Higher Education (OBHE)
- International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE)
- Asia Pacific University Community Engagement Network (APUCEN)
- International Consortium for Teaching and Learning Centres (ICTLC)
- Association of Asia-Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS)
- The Association of Southeast Asia Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL)ion, that will describe the title or something informational and useful.
Asia e University is on an ongoing process to get approval and accreditation for all academic programmes from Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).