Accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
4 years & 4 months (13 Semesters)
Final Exam 40%
Program official page:
- The programme is internationally benchmarked, approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Interactive learning activities, assignments, online discussion.
- Easy access to myPLS anytime, anywhere any devices.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of around 190,000 e- books, 95,000 e-journals, and 2.4 million e-theses titles accessible anywhere anytime.
At the end of the programme, students are able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the core knowledge areas.
- Apply knowledge and understanding to provide developmentally appropriate learning experiences for children’s development.
- Engage families and communities in enhancing quality early childhood education and care.
- Practice professional values, attitudes and ethics.
- Communicate effectively with children, colleagues, families and the community.
- Apply problem solving, self-reflection, scientific skills and creative thinking in the care and education of young children.
- Resource, select, analyse and apply information to enhance early learning and self-development.
- Exhibit managerial and entrepreneurial skills in early childhood settings.
- STPM / ‘A’ Level or equivalent qualifications with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in two (2) subjects; OR
- STAM (Grade Jayyid); OR
- UEC with at least Grade B in five (5) subjects; OR
- A Matriculation / Foundation Programme from any IPTA / IPTS / Institution authorised to offer foundation programs with CGPA 2.00; OR
- A Diploma with at least CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Other equivalent recognised qualifications.
Minimum English Language Requirements :
- Minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS; OR
- Minimum score of 500 for TOEFL; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications.
*The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Applicants are responsible to verify the requirements by contacting the University’s Admission Unit.