The programme covers a wide range of topics on state-of-the-art technologies and concepts that prepare ICT professionals for today’s industry.
Besides, the formation of this programme aims to train students to be capable in working effectively in multidisciplinary teams and in an international environment. In the future, they are expected taking appropriate position in industry upon graduation and growing into leadership position, and also pursuing scientific research or higher education.
This program is offered for refugees in Middle east
Accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
4 years & 8 months (14 Semesters)
Final Exam 40%
- The programme is internationally benchmarked, approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Interactive learning activities, assignments, online discussion.
- Easy access to myPLS anytime, anywhere any devices.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of around 190,000 e- books, 95,000 e-journals, and 2.4 million e-theses titles accessible anywhere anytime.
At the end of the programme, students are able to:
- Apply knowledge and skills in the field of information and communication technology management.
- Solve real world problem using information and communication technology approach and techniques.
- Express ideas and opinions effectively in various communication style, tools and media.
- Recognise and formulate new approach or method in providing IT technical solutions.
- Participate in a project-based assignment at individual or team level.
- Complete assigned task while maintaining good professional ethics and social value.
- Discover new knowledge through informal sources and training.
- Relate the knowledge and skills in information technology to benefit the society.
- Fundamental Concepts of ICT
- Computer Programming
- Operating Systems
- Discrete Mathematics
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Database System
- Object Oriented Programming
- Computer Communication and Networks
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Human Computer Interaction
- Computer Security
- Management Information Systems
- Computer Ethics and Cyberlaws
- Knowledge Management
- ICT Project Management
- Project Proposal
- Final Project
- Industrial Training
Choose one(1) only
- Information Systems
- Design Language: Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Computer System and Business Process
- Data Warehousing
- Decision Support Systems
- Accounting Information Systems
- IS Audit and Control
- IS Strategic Planning
- User Interface Design
- Multimedia Computing
- Multimedia System
- Audio Technology for Multimedia
- Video Technology for Multimedia
- Multimedia Web Development
- Principles & Design of Animation
- Digital Animation Development
- Virtual Reality
- Game Design & Development
- Mobile Computing
- Multimedia Authoring & Scripting
- Enterprise Networking
- Fundamental of Enterprise Networking
- Routing Protocol and Concepts
- LAN Technologies
- Distributed Systems
- Introduction to Network Programming & Design
- Switching Technologies
- Wireless Technologies
- Enterprise Network Management
- Mobile Communications
- WAN Technologies
- Software Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Requirements Engineering
- Software Constructions
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Testing
- Software Architecture and Design
- Software Engineering for Real Time Systems
- Agile Software Development
- Software Integration and Improvement
- Usability Engineering
Applicable to International Students (Abroad)
- Academic Writing
- Comparative Ethics
- Social Responsibility Project
- Fundamentals of English Grammar
- The Web Economy
University Compulsory Subjects
- Information Literacy and Research Skills
- Entrepreneurship in Asia
- STPM / ‘A’ Level or equivalent qualifications with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in two (2) subjects AND Credit in Mathematic at SPM level or Grade C at STPM; OR
- STAM (Grade Jayyid) AND Credit in Mathematics at SPM Level; OR
- A Matriculation / Foundation Program with minimum CGPA of 2.00 AND Credit in Mathematics at SPM Level; OR
- UEC with at least Grade B in five (5) subjects including Mathematics; OR
- A Diploma in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Information System or equivalent qualifications with at least CGPA 2.50 AND credit in Mathematics at SPM Level; OR Candidates with CGPA less than 2.50 but above 2.00 and credit in Mathematics at SPM Level can be accepted subject to a strict internal assessment process; OR
- A Diploma in Science and Technology with minimum CGPA 2.50 can be accepted subject to a strict internal assessment process AND credit Mathematics at SPM Level; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications.
Minimum English Language Requirements :
- Minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS; OR
- Minimum score of TOEFL PBT 410-433 / TOEEFL IBT 34-40; OR
- Pearson Test of English PTE 36; OR
- Cambridge English: Advance (CAE) 160; OR
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) 180; OR
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET Band 3).
*The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Applicants are responsible to verify the requirements by contacting the University’s Admission Unit.
Roshd offers a scholarship in this program for refugees in Middle east
Program’s Fees after scholarship: 4000 $