The programme is specially designed to develop student’s solid grounding in both foundational business and management knowledge.
This mid-level postgraduate qualification allows learners to upgrade their skills and qualifications. It can be taken standalone or as part of a pathway for students to pursue their Master’s degree.
This program is offered for refugees in Middle east
Accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
2 years 4 months (7 semesters)
Once a month
- Saturday & Sunday (3 Tutorials Per Subject)
Final Exam 40%
Program official page:
- The programme is internationally benchmarked, approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency.
- Interactive learning activities, assignments, online discussions.
- Easy access to myPLS anytime, anywhere, any device.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of around 190,000 e-books, 95,000 e-journals, and 2.4 million e-theses titles accessible anywhere anytime.
- Comprehend and apply the basics of management, business, and marketing in the competitive world of global businesses.
- Use pertinent knowledge, skills and competencies in effective communication and problem-solving situations in competitive business challenges.
- Think critically and reflect creatively on opportunities, challenges and innovations for self-development and professional advancement.
- STPM / ‘A’ Level or equivalent qualifications with minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in two (2) subjects AND Pass in Mathematic and English Language at SPM / ‘O’ Level or equivalent; OR
- STAM with minimum Grade Jayyid AND Pass in Mathematic and English Language at SPM level or equivalent; OR
- A Diploma / Advanced Diploma OR equivalent qualifications; OR
- A Matriculation / Foundation Programme or equivalent qualifications with minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- UEC with minimum Grade B in five (5) subjects AND Pass in Mathematic and English Language; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications; AND
- 2 years of working experience; OR
- A Graduate Certificate in the relevant field.
Minimum English Language Requirements :
- IELTS 5.5; OR
- Other recognized equivalent qualification.
*The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Applicants are responsible to verify the requirements by contacting the University’s Admission Unit.
Roshd offers a scholarship in this program for refugees in Middle east
Program’s Fees after scholarship: 3000 $