The programme is specially tailored for educators and childcare providers who intend to acquire a recognised qualification in early childhood education without the need to relocate their work place and as well as family.
The programme is internationally benchmarked, approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
This program is offered for refugees in Middle east
Accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
2 to 2.5 years (6 to 7 semesters)
Final Exam 40%
Program official page:
- Interactive learning activities, assignments, online discussion.
- Easy access to myPLS anytime, anywhere any devices.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of around 190,000 e- books, 95,000 e-journals, and 2.4 million e-theses titles accessible anywhere anytime.
- Apply knowledge of child development in planning supportive and challenging learning environments for children.
- Plan and implement Developmentally Appropriate Practices (DAP) for young children, with sensitivity to individual needs.
- Explain organisational regulations, policies, ethical guidelines, and standards associated with the provision of early childhood education services.
- Value that teaching young children is a science, an art and a craft.
- STPM / ‘A’ Level or equivalent qualifications with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.0) in two (2) subjects; OR
- STAM (Grade Jayyid); OR
- UEC with at least Grade B in five (5) subjects; OR
- A Matriculation / Foundation Programme from any IPTA / IPTS / Institution authorized to offer foundation programs with CGPA 2.00; OR
- A Diploma with at least CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications; AND
- 2 years of work experience; OR
- A Graduate Certificate in the relevant field.
Minimum English Language Requirements :
- Minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS; OR
- Minimum score of 500 for TOEFL; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications.
* The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Applicants are responsible to verify the requirements by contacting the University’s Admission Unit.
Roshd offers a scholarship in this program for refugees in Middle east
Program’s Fees after scholarship: 3000 $