Accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
1 years and 8 months to 2 years (5 to 6 semesters)
Once a month
- Saturday & Sunday
Program Official Page:
- Internationally benched marked, approved by the Ministry of Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency
- Interactive learning activities.
- Easy access to myPLS anytime, anywhere through any computers / tablets / mobile devices.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of around 190,000 e- books, 95,000 e-journals, and 2.4 million e-theses titles accessible anywhere anytime.
At the end of the programme, students are able to:
- Demonstrate business functions of the complex organisational issues which managers encounter, and provides ideal preparation for a wide range of business and management careers.
- Demonstrate the skills and principles of lifelong learning in their academic and career development.
- Gain cutting edge expertise in corporate management, and ability to provide solutions to practical business issues by applying managerial theories.
- Obtain a balanced perspective on business, with teaching that combines rigorous academic theory and practical application.
- Develop a critical theoretical perspective which will inform their own developing management practices.
- Organisation Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information System
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
Choose six (6) only
- Corporate Communications
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Quality & Change Management
- International Business
- Small Business Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Law and Ethics
- Quantitative Methods and Decision
- Research Methodology
- Project Management
- Management and Organisation
Project Paper (6 Credit Hours)
- Possess a recognised Bachelor’s degree; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications but did not reach CGPA 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a minimum five (5) years working experience in related fields.
Minimum English Language Requirements :
- Minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualifications.
- Those who have their tertiary education in English will normally be exempted from the above requirement.
* The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Applicants are responsible to verify the requirements by contacting the University’s Admission Unit.