Accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
1 years and 8 months to 2 years (5 to 6 semesters)
Once a month
- Saturday & Sunday (3 tutorials per subject)
- Internationally benched marked, approved by the Ministry of Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency
- Interactive learning activities, assignments, online discussions.
- Easy access to myPLS anytime, anywhere through any computers/tablet/ mobile devices.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of 190,000 e-books, 95,000 e-journals, and 2.4 million e-theses titles.
At the end of the programme, students are able:
- Demonstrate and contribute an ethical HR values and practices to business.
- Recognise opportunities in implementing activities that foster constructive organisational change through commitment, motivation, teamwork, wellness, safety and values.
- Critically analyse and form action plans to address HR operational issues and implement sound solutions.
- Contrast international HR practices across various cultures and recognise necessary adjustment for cross cultural differences
- Human Resource Training and Development
- Strategic HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation Management
- Industrial Relations Practices
- Industrial Psychology
- Research Methodology
Choose six (6) subjects
- Human Resource Costing
- Human Resource Information System
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Leadership and Organisational Change
- Performance Management
- Occupational Safety and Health
- International Human Resource Management
- Possess a recognised Bachelor’s degree; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications but did not reach CGPA 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a minimum five (5) years working experience in related fields.
Minimum English Language Requirements :
- Minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualification
- Those who have their tertiary education in English will normally be exempted from the above requirement.
* The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Applicants are responsible to verify the requirements by contacting the University’s Admission Unit