This programme aims to provide students with the knowledge to be proficient in human resource (HR) management concepts, skills and activities in order to help develop HR systems that will support their organisation’s strategic objectives.
The areas of study include the HR function as strategic partner, change agent, administrative expert, and employee champion. Graduates of the MHRM will develop invaluable insights, increased understanding and new knowledge.
This program is offered for refugees in Middle east
Accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
1 years and 8 months to 2 years (5 to 6 semesters)
Frequency of Tutorials:
Once a month
- Saturday & Sunday (3 tutorials per subject)
Program Official Page:
- Internationally benched marked, approved by the Ministry of Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency
- Interactive learning activities, assignments, online discussions.
- Easy access to myPLS anytime, anywhere through any computers/tablet/ mobile devices.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of 190,000 e-books, 95,000 e-journals, and 2.4 million e-theses titles.
At the end of the programme, students are able:
- Demonstrate and contribute an ethical HR values and practices to business.
- Recognise opportunities in implementing activities that foster constructive organisational change through commitment, motivation, teamwork, wellness, safety and values.
- Critically analyse and form action plans to address HR operational issues and implement sound solutions.
- Contrast international HR practices across various cultures and recognise necessary adjustment for cross cultural differences
- Human Resource Training and Development
- Strategic HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation Management
- Industrial Relations Practices
- Industrial Psychology
- Research Methodology
Choose six (6) subjects
- Human Resource Costing
- Human Resource Information System
- Corporate Communication
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Leadership and Organisational Change
- Performance Management
- Occupational Safety and Health
- International Human Resource Management
- Possess a recognised Bachelor’s degree; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications but did not reach CGPA 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a minimum five (5) years working experience in related fields.
Minimum English Language Requirements :
- Minimum score of 6.0 for IELTS; OR
- Other recognised equivalent qualification
- Those who have their tertiary education in English will normally be exempted from the above requirement.
* The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Applicants are responsible to verify the requirements by contacting the University’s Admission Unit
Roshd offers a scholarship in this program for refugees in Middle east
Program’s Fees after scholarship: 4000 $