Accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency
1 years and 8 months to 2 years (5 to 6 semesters)
Assignments : 60%
Examination : 40%
- The programme is internationally benchmarked, approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Interactive learning activities.
- Easy access to myPLS anytime, anywhere through any computers / tablets / mobile devices.
- Access to the physical and digital library comprising of around 190,000 e- books, 95,000 e-journals, and 2.4 million e-theses titles accessible anywhere anytime.
At the end of the programme, students are able to:
- Use ICT techniques effectively in solving problems and making decisions in any organisation.
- Relate their academic study with the current work-related problems through the acquired theories and concepts.
- Skills in analysing complex problems, make the right decisions and apply strategic thinking and organisational planning in ICT.
- ICT Management
- Cyber Laws
- ICT Entrepreneurship
- ICT Project Management
- Information Security Management
- ICT Strategic Planning
- ICT Governance
- Research Methodology for IT
Choose one( 1) only
- Project Planning, Scheduling & Control
- Strategic & Organisational Planning for Project Management
- Managing Project Quality & Risks
- Leadership & Communication in Project Management
- Foundation of Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management in Organisation
- Knowledge Management Systems Implementation
- Knowledge Assets Assessment and Audit
- Telecommunications, Network & Internet Security
- Application Development Security
- Operational Physical Security
- Intellectual Property and Commercialisation
- Managing Technology in Entrepreneurship
- Technology Innovation Management
- Entrepreneurship Business Plan Development
Business Continuity Management
- Fundamentals of Business Continuity Management
- Risk Assessment Management
- Recovery Strategy and Plan Development
- Business Continuity Plan Management
Open Source Computing
- Fundamental of Open Source Software
- Content Management System
- Web Programming
- Linux System & Network Administration
Project Paper (6 credit hours)
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications with minimum CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a strict internal assessment process; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications with CGPA below of 2.50 can be accepted subject to a minimum five (5) years working experience in related fields.
Minimum English Language Requirements :
- Minimum score of 5.0 for IELTS; OR
- Minimum score for TOEFL PBT 410-433 / TOEFL 34-40; OR
- Pearson Test of English PTE 36; OR
- Cambridge English: Advance (CAE) 160; OR
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) 180; OR
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET Band 3).
- Those who have their tertiary education in English will normally be exempted from the above requirement.
*The above entry requirements serve as a guideline. Applicants are responsible to verify the requirements by contacting the University’s Admission Unit.