Roshd undertakes to provide scholarships to its beneficiaries in all programs launched by Roshd Virtual according to the terms and criteria and in accordance with the financial allocations for the programs of scholarships in Roshd Virtual University.
Conditions of Scholarship:
- Student should be a non-beneficiary of another scholarship in another university or other education and training centers.
- Student should not be a beneficiary of another scholarship in Roshd Virtual University at the present time.
- Student should not have any financial support or sponsor
- Student needs this scholarship to complete his education and not just to increase knowledge.
The fixed and general scholarships ratios range 50-90% of the fees for all programs provided in Roshd Virtual University.
- A 95% scholarship shall be given to excellent students in the secondary certificate whose their GPA exceeds 95% of the total
- Different scholarship rates are given according to certain events and at certain times determined by Roshd management for a limited period of time
- Student in Roshd receives an increase in the scholarship if his / her annual GPA exceeds 3.8 / 4.0
- Scholarship’s duration and suspension criteria:
The scholarship for the student continues for the duration of his / her study according to the following
- Years of study doesn’t exceed the number of years of study scheduled for the program.
- The student GPA at the end of the academic year should not be less than 2.0 / 4.0 of the cumulative total.
The aspects covered by Roshd’s scholarship:
- Registration Application.
- The costs of the learning process include interactive lectures and records, books, references and students account on all applications.
Things not covered by Roshd’s scholarship:
- Roshd Virtual University’s certificate.
- Certificate of Asian e University.
- Make up exams’ fees in case of student failure.
- English language enrichment courses in case the student has to apply